"No Limit-No License"
                                                Pond Stocking & Year Round Fishing
To stock a pond in Utah you need to know the following information:

      - The pond must have a screened inlet and a screened outlet sufficient to keep the size of fish being stocked from escaping.
      - Depending on the location of the pond and the species of trout, sterile trout may be required.
      - A Certificate of Registration(COR) is required to transport live aquatic animals in the the state of Utah. 
      - Sterile Trout Can be transported without a (COR)
      - All warm water fish require a COR.
      - DWR regulations can be found on their web site under: Private Fish Pond Rules


Rainbow Trout and Sterile Rainbow Trout Bonneville Cutthroat Trout
     $.30 per inch up to 12 inches. $1.00 per inch up to 12 inches
 per pound 12 inches & Bigger $10.00 per pound 12 inches & Bigger
     $8.00 per pound Trophy fish 2 pounds & Bigger  Very limited production first come first serve basis
     ** Albino and regular rainbows available**

We can haul up to 1500 lbs of fish at a time.
With all stockings a $1.50 per mile one way deliver charge applies.

Please contact Robert Judd:
Farm Mobile: (801)369-7177