- The pond must have a screened inlet and a screened outlet sufficient to keep the size of fish being stocked from escaping.
- Depending on the location of the pond and the species of trout, sterile trout may be required.
- A Certificate of Registration(COR) is required to transport live aquatic animals in the the state of Utah.
- Sterile Trout Can be transported without a (COR)
- All warm water fish require a COR.
- DWR regulations can be found on their web site under: Private Fish Pond Rules
Diploid Rainbow Trout and Sterile Rainbow Trout:
$.50 per inch up to 12 inches.
13 inches and above $7.25 per pound
Trophy fish 2 pounds or (18" plus) and bigger $9.00 per pound
Albino Rainbow trout are also available. Very limited in sterile albino Rainbow trout
Bonneville Cutthroat Trout
$1.00 per inch up to 11 inches
12 inches & Bigger $10.00 per pound
We can haul up to 1000 lbs of fish at a time.
With all stockings a $3.50 per mile one way deliver charge applies.
Please contact Robert Judd:
Farm Mobile: (801)369-7177